Besides protecting you and your family, your roof shields your home from weather conditions and insulates it. Sears' premium asphalt shingles withstand the wear and tear that metal and tile roofs cannot claim because they require maintenance and are fragile to harsh weather conditions. A new roof can make your house look younger while significantly increasing the resale value of your home. Click here for some important considerations on replacing your roof.
Sears exclusive Weatherbeater Oakridge and Owens Corning™ Supreme roof shingles offer some of the best quality and warranties in the industry:
- Up to 50 year manufacturer's roof shingle limited warranty.*
- Quality Underlayment and WeatherLock® self-sealing ice & water barrier products are designed to protect the roof where water has a tendency to collect or flow, including valleys, vents, chimneys and skylights.
- VentSure® Ventilation products that help replace the warm, humid air in your attic with cool, dry air to help protect the interior components of your roof system from heat and moisture damage.
- Available in shades and colors to match any home/style.
- Class "A" UL fire rating - the industry's highest rating for residential use.
- Up to 130 MPH wind resistance shingle limited warranties.*
- Algae resistance limited shingle warranties.*
- Up to 5 year written labor warranty.*
- Some brands offer a lifetime guarantee.**
After you choose the type of roof you want, we do the rest for you. You can trust Sears for your roofing project and professional installation.
Because any home improvement project is a big decision, please take the time to review the Top Ten Contractor Tips you need to know before making your choice. Request a FREE in-home design consultation to see for yourself how a new roof from Sears will beautify your home!